Industries of Interest
$6 - $40 Million
$3 - $50 Million
$1 - $5 Million
No two businesses are the same. We are interested in getting to know you and your company's story.
GECP focuses on companies generating $3 to $50 million in revenue where the current management and/or owners wish to materially decrease their involvement with the day-to-day operations of the business, but want to make sure that their work and their employees continue to thrive under new ownership.
Our investment approach is not predicated on volume. Instead, we focus on flexibility. Whether it is timing, structure, tax planning, post-acquisition involvement, or retention of a minority stake, we will work with you to achieve your goals while ensuring minimal disruption to your business.
Our investment criteria include the following:
• Family, founder, or entrepreneur-owned businesses seeking a change of ownership
• Senior management looking to materially decrease its day-to-day involvement
• Corporate parent seeking to divest a non-core business unit
We acquire majority positions. However, we are open to selling shareholders retaining an ownership position as well as remaining with the business in a focused role.
Although we remain opportunistic, GECP's investment professionals and investors possess expertise in the following industries:
• Financial Advisory Services
• Energy Services & Infrastructure
• Specialty Chemicals
• Specialty Finance
• Agricultural Products & Services
• Specialty Manufacturing
Target Investment Characteristics
• Industries in which we have significant operating experience and networks
• Industries with attractive long-term growth trends
• Industries that are highly fragmented
• Industries that are potentially out-of-favor but have improving prospects
• Companies with sustainable barriers to entry
• Companies with strong, and long-tenured customer relationships
• Companies with strong middle-managers and employees that are ready to tackle new challenges
• Businesses Services
• Healthcare Services
• Tech-enabled Services
Main: (847) 457-1214